please tell me what to do??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i dont usually go on these type of things i just want to now where i can downlaod a audio device driver, i think thats what it is called so that my sound will work but dont really want to pay for anything.
also my windows wont let me activate it, it says that i have used it to many times for that code has any one got nay suggestions on what i can do to help me?

thanks simsy

Welcome, newcomer. We hope to learn from you.
You likely will not have to pay a thing to get this correct, but you will have to learn a few things.
You will need to call Microsoft on the phone number provided, after which they will allow you to activate it one more time, with a warning... (Assuming it is yours, of course).
Then you go to the website of your computer manufacturer, or motherboard, then go to the section for your model, or motherboard part number.
Download the drivers to a place you know, so you can find them later.
Then attempt to install the drives using the instructions at the download site. If they do not work, go to Device Manager in System in the Control Panel, then remove or disable to old drives, and reinstall the new ones.

I use driver detective.. sometimes very good results... download it with limewire, give it a go... you might be pleasently surprised..

ps. DO NOT PAY FOR IT, there are plenty of generators for download

I had a similer problem with windows, phoned them up gave them my product key and home address (it was a legit copy)... the nice lady gave me a new activation code which I can use a few times before I need a new one again (unless I finally get vista)

Alwways available free and easy from the manufacturer of the device, the manufacturer of the computer, or the manufacturer of the motherboard. Also available from a large number of driver distributors... such as driverguide.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back