Pleasure to join you

By cassanova56
May 14, 2007
  1. Hi there folks, my name is Henry!; I only learned about Techspot yesterday, May 13th 2007, and was thrilled to know about the existance of such a helpfull community and even more thrilled and excited to be part of it!
    Computer problems are numerous and sometimes very complicated to resolve and the sheer existance of your community is a big re-assurance to me in that my problems will actually be shared by you guys and this is a wonderfull feeling!. I, too, will do my utmost to be as helpfull as possible to any of your that have difficulties resolving andy computer problems, as long as I know the answer despite the internet research that I promiss to do in order to be as helpfull as possible!.
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your community!.
    Sincerely, Henry.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi how's it going, pleased to meet you.
  4. cassanova56

cassanova56 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hey there phantasme66 and thanks for your wellcoming message! It's nice meeting you too and I hope that we will both be helpfull to each other as I'm sure that you've been very helpfull to the rest of the community!; It sure is nice to feel wellcome to any new community that you join, and you've just done that to me!; Thanks again!
  5. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi Henry, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search the Web and the TS forums before posting any questions. It would also help if you would fill out your computer's specs in your user profile.

Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  6. cassanova56

Thanks for wellcoming me!; I'm thrilled to be a part of this community!; I have jotted down the information you gave me for future reference!; Thanks again!
  7. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

Hi Henry =)

Glad you are happy to be part of this community and wish to help out too. Don't forget to check out the threads by Howard; they were immensely helpful to me when I first started out here.

Enjoy your stay!
  8. cassanova56

What a nice gang you are!

Dear Howard, all the wellcomes I've been receiving so far are making me almost blush! lol...But don't stop people!!(Only kidding of course)...My only regret is not having discovered this site earlier!; Regards and many thanks again!! Henry.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.