Plese Help Audio Multimedia Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello my audio multimedia device thing keeps coming up saying i have to install suthing or other ive got all my details if someone can help i'll give u all the details u need to gimme a kick in the right direction cheers

alright just go ahead and post wut the ur comp says to install word for word and the specs of ur comp.
we need to know if we can help u before we do help you.
most likely someone can help u so go ahead and post them and we will get back to u.
(post in this thread)
-rok

IH8PunkRok said:
alright just go ahead and post wut the ur comp says to install word for word and the specs of ur comp.
we need to know if we can help u before we do help you.
most likely someone can help u so go ahead and post them and we will get back to u.
(post in this thread)
-rok

ok basically a window comes up saying found new hardware wizard which is for multimedia audio controller then it says if your hardware came with a cd insert it now then i can choose to install it automatically or instal from a list/specification thing and like the next or cancel buttons at the bottom.

System Model
ECS K7S5A 1.0
Asset Tag: 0123ABC
Enclosure Type: Desktop

Main Circuit Board b
Board: ECS K7S5A 1.0
Bus Clock: 66 megahertz
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 07.00T 04/02/01

Multimedia
C-Media AC97 Audio Device
MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device

Operating System
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (build 2600)

I got all this info off belarc advisor stuff please help if you can ive got more info if u need it not quite sure wat u need to no cheers

alright, do u have the cd?
if not u should be able to find the drivers for it and save them on ur comp.
tell me if u have the cd first.
-rok

about multimedia audio device for IH8PunkRock

um hello talked to u briefly last night about my multimedia audio device thing have u got ne news on where i can find stuff so i can fix my computer many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back