TechSpot

Plese help bsod crashes

By elbongo
Mar 21, 2008
  1. for the past week or so my computer will randomly crash with a bsod with stop error on the lines 0x000000D1 (0x00000060, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xBA6AE786) if anyone could help please do so. note, i have already cleaned all the dust and dirt out of the case and it seemed to help for a little while (it crashed after 20 or so hours instead of every 1 1/2 hours)

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Can refer to drivers requiring updating
    MS here says if you have a logitech mouse to remove it, update the drivers, then refit it

3. elbongo

elbongo TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 22

even if that dosent solve it i REALLY appreciate the quick response

4. elbongo

i checked and i dont have any logitec programs services or drivers loaded into this computer

5. kimsland

Sorry, I mean update ALL your drivers (as yet I don't know what you have though)
    Also thanks for the thanks!

6. kimsland

Please put your System Specs in your Profile

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

Please click on Yes in your Profile To this question:

7. elbongo

i have to post 2 more times for links but i will put links of my device manger in 1 more post

8. elbongo

1 more ....

9. elbongo

10. kimsland

Check the pics, they're horrible !
    Also the main thing, your mobo (or ideally manufacture Hp ???) is not in the mobo field of your System Specs inside your Profile

11. elbongo

the computer is a homebuilt unit and it is not mine so i couldnt tell you exactially what everything is (btw my a key sucks thats why i spelt please wrong lol) if u can tell me how to find out what kind of mobo it is that would help

12. kimsland

Post #6 System Specs tool may help
    So it's not a Hp or Dell or something? (guess not)

By the way my keys stick too (I just hit them hard now !)

13. elbongo

thanks i didnt realize to click that link d'oh but the manufacturer is phoenix tech i have updated my profile as much as i could the sys spec program does not specify a mobo

14. kimsland

OK try CPU-Z or Everest (and that's it!) next will be checking the board !

15. elbongo

nothing with cpuid and ll everest gives me is the id of 09/23/2006-NF-CK804-6A61FE1EC-00 if that is any help i am going to bed soon tho so if that dosent help i will take a look inside tomorrow

16. kimsland

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.