Pls can someone read my dumps ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknix

Hello :)

ive been getting the dreaded bsod's again but this time on my 2nd pc , pls could someone be kind enough to read my dumps and explain whats been causing my problems ? :))

many thx in advance :D

p.s. I just added an external usb hd if this is any help

1 gb ram
xp2200 cpu
1st mainboard mobo KT400A
1x80gb samsung hd , 1x250gb maxtor (both internal)
1x200gb maxtor hd (external usb)

Attachments

• Mini052506-02.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 5
hello again :)

is there a problem with my post ? not enough minidumps perhaps ? or are the minidumps unreadable ? thread in wrong area ? have i been blacklisted ??

is there is a problem with my account etc ? if so it would be nice to be informed rather than ignored .

sorry for sounding a little forward here , just im a bit concerned with the lack of replies to my post , its not that i expect my problem to be fixed with upmost priority , i realise that , just , in the past ive found this forum to be very speedy and accurate in diagnosing problems using minidumps .

(please note above is said out of curiosity and not anger , i know how easily it is to misinterperate posts like this)

thx :)

be patient.. there are lots of posts so they may have missed yours or they are kind of busy, so bumping it is ok :)

i can try to read the minidumps, but i wouldnt have a clue to how to use the debugger tool and download symbol packs so it'd most likly give me the wrong info.. sorry ':D

EDIT: in the meanwhile, you may try some troubleshooting on your own, in terms of general fixits (and if your lucky it solves the problem)
-drivers
-hardware diagnostic scans - hdd, ram etc..
-windows update
-looking for environment changes (hardware/software)
-scaning for warez or virii..

one minidump references your usb port driver, and the other two reference windows cd-rom driver.

apperently windows has problems powering external high power devices, so if you can try using a firewire port, and also update your mobo drivers, and installing the latest win. updates.

if that doesnt work, see if temporarily removing your external hd solves problems, and run "sfc/ scannow" (without quotes) from command prompt (start->run->cmd->enter) to see if system files are ok.

btw, N3051M, you can get a free debugger from m$ (windbg), aswell as the symbol files for your os.

?? Norton AV

Your windows is running a faulty version of Norton AV. De-install or upgrade AV may resolve the problem.

I'm to lazy and busy to read dmp files need sticky on how to convert to txt log or is there one here already.
and a thanks to those that showed me how to convert
that post is here somewhere

btw, N3051M, you can get a free debugger from m$ (windbg), aswell as the symbol files for your os.
yeh i have Debuggin Tools for Windows installed.. but downloading the symbols pack (135-192mb) on dailup may prove to be a little problem :D... may get a friend who's got broadband to get it for me.. but i wont be seeing him for a while...

hello :)

many thx for diagnosing my problem :D and thx for the input on how to read minidumps , its greatly appreciated :)

i had a suspission it might of had something to do with the usb drivers seen as how i just recently added an external hd , i just upgraded dvdrw too, also the norton AV part ... suprised u mentioned that , but u are correct i do run snorton on that pc , and ill try re-installing that too :D

thx fellas

long live the minidump jedi's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back