Pls help to check my HJT log

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, first of all thanks so much for all the experts here who so kind to assist dummy like me through this forum.

I had run the "preliminary removal instructions" on my 2 PCs, below are my report, pls check if they are free from threats. thanks so much!!

On PC1, the AVG anti-spyware found nothing, and I forgot to save the antirootkit report :p so I didnt attach those reports here.

For PC2, all reports are available.

fix these if you didn't add them .
O15 - ESC Trusted Zone: *.pav01.schoolnetwork.com.my (HKLM)

did you install and use GRAVITIXSERVICE.exe from novell ?

PC 1 is clean.

As for PC 2,

1. Please download and run CCleaner via step 9 of the instructions HERE.
  2. Download the attached "CFScript.txt" (from my attachment) and save it to the same folder as Combofix.

Referring to the image below, drag the CFScript.txt that you downloaded earlier over on to Combofix.exe and release.

CFScript.gif

This will ask Combofix to execute the instructions within my file. Let Combofix run normally and do its job. Attach the resultant log in your reply.

3. Also, please conduct a search on your entire computer (including hidden and subfolders etc) for the following files and let me know if you find them and where.
    sxs.exe
    RavMonE.exe
    tel.xls.exe

Thereafter, please post a fresh HJT log from normal mode as an attachment into this thread.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of kuangkeng only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back