Plz help...brother got virus on my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi....im not too sure if its a virus or a addware but all i know is that its anoying...it sends the virus to my friends over msn and just bugs me to hell with pop ups...i need this fixed asap because i make extra money on the side as a webdesigner and my work is my computer.
i run spybot and it comes up with 2 things that cannot be taken off that are in my registry. 2 files that has something to do with "Command Service" i really dont know what else to tell you but i browsed alot and foudn that you had ppl post their HJT logs so heres mine.

plz someone help me ASAP i need to be able to use my computer because i need it to do my work online .... thx alot in advance and i know i wont be let down

Dominic

Hi,

You are running an outdated version of HijackThis.

Before you do anything further,

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps to cleaning your computer.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

(You can get an updated HijackThis from the thread HERE. Do rename the .exe too as stated in the instructions.)

Thereafter, please post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread.
Do not copy and paste if not it will be ignored and/or removed by the moderators.

The logs will enable us to understand more about the problems on your system.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back