Plz help me wc3 dont work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmm i have gforce2 mx400 video card and i think i got the right driver but when i try to play warcraft 3 everythink become red graphic became #@^#$%&\\\\zzzzz\\\\%&* crazy i almost cant see anything:( its very strange!!!!

:( :( when i go start/run/dxdiag and display settings there is an error:
The file nvdisp.drv is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs. You may be able to get a signed driver from the manufacturer of the hardware device.

im using windows ME... i had windows Xp(ntfs) for few days ago,and when i tryed to play wc3 in winXp everythink was working properly except my amd 500mhz isnt enought for that game... i format my hard in fat32 and put windows ME... i thought Me is more better because he uses less memory and maybe game would work faster...

Game does work a bit faster less lag, but this bug or what should i call it with graphic....... Im playing online and suddenly BAH everything reeeed:(((((

well if somebody has a problem like that mb u can help me:) thx anyway for reading all this.....

What version Detonators are you running? Most people recommend 28.xx for GF2. How much RAM do you have? Also 500MHz is cutting it pretty close.

Hmm i have 256 ram.... and i use driver which i got from my cd daytona...what is this driver detonator can u give me some link??

Detonator is the name that nVidia gives their video drivers.
I don't have a link for the 28.xx versions, but I'm sure someone else here knows where to find them. The latest version Detonators can be found at nVidia's site but the older ones usually work better with the older cards.

Just go to www.nvidia.com and download the appropriate detonators.

Drivers that are bundled and/or come from the manufacturer of your video card are often very unreliable and slow.

Warcraft III should run great on your video card..

I just bought a Dell 1100 laptop used. How do I get the adjust the monitor on it. It came without a manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back