plz help windows task manager is disabled (not by a virus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootaz

My dad, disabled my task manager because he didnt want me to kill a certain process ( He installed net nanny on my computer to limit my online time.)

Every time i try to get into task manager a box saying "your administrated has disabled you from using this" i already tried downloading a doungs emergancy tool but it didnt do anything. Can someone plz help me on this 1? thanks a bunch =D.

Simply put if it was disabled by an and admin it takes one to enable it. now you may find tools out there that will help you but how can you ask us to help you be a cracker?

admin..

I can reboot in safe mode and go into admin account, im only asking you to tell me how re-enable it.

no you are asking us to help you get around your parents.. sorry not something i will personally do. someone else here may but me having a younger sister I know what alot of teens do on the net, and i as well lock down all the computers on my network for probably the same reasons your parents lock you down.

If you would show a little responsibility and show them they can trust you they may loosen the knot and allow you more freedom.. but by the way it sounds thats probably not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back