pny geforcefx 5700 personal cinema

Status
Not open for further replies.

springy101

i need to upgrade my video card and came across the 5700 personal cinema for 70 bux on newegg.com. the reason i want it most is to watch tv and play my gamecube on my computer, but i also want to able to play cs:source at reasonable framerates (30-50), because the card i have now does about 14 fps. is this a good buy or not. just so you know if this card doesnt turn out to what i expected i am goin to buy a 9600xt.

When I was looking for a TV card I researched the Personal Cinema and didnt read anything good about it. I guess thats why its so cheap. Did you read the consumer reviews at Newegg?

ya there arent any reviews on it, but what i thought was weird was that it ranges from 69 to 250 dollars depending on where you shop. is there different models of this card that may be faster or something to compensate for the huge price difference or what?

uhhh, is that good? well, should i buy it or go for something else like a 9600 pro, cuz these are what are in my price range, i really like the features of this card though.

Id get the 9600XT. They are rediculously cheap. Newegg has a Saphire 256mb 9600XT for $94 and a Leadtek TV tuner card for $36. That way cheaper than an All In Wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back