TechSpot

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Friend Code Exchange

By samm1
Apr 23, 2008
  1. Lol, still not over pokemon after 10 years =P

Just post your name and friend code like i have and pm anyone who you add so they can add you back =D. I will add anyone who posts here so dont worry about pm'ing me.

Name: Ash
    FC#: 1161 0053 2314

BTW, I'm looking for someone who has Firered or Leafgreen and can trade me a Charmander, or just someone with a spare charmander, charizard etc...

I hope there are some people who still play pokemon =S

a GREAT way to get instant battles and trades is from the wifi chat on serebii.net ! You can find a battle in under a minute !!!

http://www.serebii.net/chat-wifi.shtml

2. rmdl51

rmdl51 TS Maniac Posts: 244

Oh man! I love pokemon games, however I don't have much time to play it any more :( take a lot of time to train your little puppies :p

I'm really looking forward to get the Diamond version, the last one I played was the Ruby version for GBA and couldn't finish it.

I remember playing the blu-red-yellow-silver-gold-crystal and beat them all with all pokemons, man it was fun, but back then we had no wi-fi, right now should be better, much better!

If I decide to grab the Diamond version I'll be posting my FC here, but right now I'm too busy with Super Mario Galaxy and Devil may Cry 4 :D

3. samm1

samm1 TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 28

Lmao, yeah it does take time to train but its really worth it in this one because you can
    battle and trade pokemon on wi-fi. I just started playing recently after like 4 years and
    its a pretty good game compared to the other pokemon games. Pokemon red/blue still the best one, imo. =P

4. rmdl51

Well the new gameplay (back then) and the trade were some of the most exciting innovations with red/blue versions about what... 10 years ago right? man! I remember I even have to save a few bucks to get a game back then, :p

Oh Man! remember Pokemon Stadium? I was so excited to see my pokemon on 3D on the N64 via transfer pack, however my favorite version was the Silver, maybe because I had a very well trained Lugia.

I'm not up to date with the newer pokemons but like I said, I'll try to get a copy of Diamond and see how I can do it now, because I'm really looking forward for the Wi-fi battles :)

5. God Of Mana

God Of Mana TechSpot Paladin Posts: 493

Im not over it either, I'll put my code here soon, not now though.

6. waterlily

waterlily TS Rookie

Hey, I just got the game a little while ago and I'm looking to make some trades and such :3 I have Diamond, but I still haven't beaten the elite four, so no national dex, but I should get around to it sometime this week.
    Char. Name: Rayn
    Friend Code: 3609 1957 0880
    ^_^

7. moose aam

moose aam TS Rookie

any1 want my fc

8. Godzaghe

Godzaghe TS Rookie

Long life Pokemon lol

9. Phail

Phail TS Rookie

hey

my name is Jada
    my friend code is: 1332 8413 2873
    Please add me, I just got wifi today and i wanna use it.

10. Titus161

Titus161 TS Rookie

I give you one.

I can give you a charmander. plz respond. My name is Titus and my friend code is 3265 1823 9339.

11. rmdl51

I finally get the Diamond version, so I'll be putting my friend code here soon :) I hope we can trade some good pokemon.

BTW, are you guys aware the coming weekends gamestop will be giving away Deoxys:
    http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/pokedeox/default.aspx

Well I just want to let you know, it will be a cool pokemon I guess

12. Titus161

Titus161 TS Rookie

I already have a deoxys.

I got it from this guy. Anyway plz hurry and send me your friend code.

13. samm1

samm1 TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 28

LOL

I just came back to TS cause I had a spyware problem and I found my post here. For some reason it didn't email me the new posts so I havn't been able to reply. I have added everyone here and if you want a battle or trade leave a message. My msn is [email deleted for safety] and im on most of the time so if you see me on ask for a battle !

14. pindragon77

pindragon77 TS Rookie

terrorofdeath

hey if any body wants db me in pokemon add me my fc is 3480 4721 1825
    and the is no rules rules r for lame o's

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.