Popular electronics: What are people buying?

By Julio Franco
Nov 23, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. The holiday shopping season has officially started in the US, with several outlets online and retail offering discounts of all kinds to lure consumers. Among some of our favorite stores that are offering Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals are Amazon, Target,...

Read more
  2. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 941   +42

I think I see a pattern to the items most sought after...
  3. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,749   +1,421

I wonder how many of those items was influenced by a sales promotion put out for Black Friday. To me that kinda ruins the statistics, knowing the list could have been influenced by promotions.
  4. Over the Black Friday weekend, I purchased a Bissell vacuum cleaner for the wife, a Manga and a FairyTale key chain for my daughter. I need to save up for a new washing machine then after some house repairs maybe I can start thinking about some tech gear.
  5. Doctor John

Doctor John TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 247   +15

Over this period I bought a few groceries, and two multipacks of incense sticks (non-electronic).

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.