portable dvd player

By etones
Jul 15, 2005
  1. i know this forum is about computers but i couldnt find a forum the was right, anyway i got a portable dvd player in december and it has worked great until last week when i turn it on and start to use it, it gets extremely hot within the about 30 secs of it being turned on, it never used to get this hot. also i saw a notice in the newspaper from the company that make it saying about that some of the dvd players had a faulty compont in them that cause them to overheat and they said to send it to them, mine wasnt a faulty one because they listed serial numbers that you had to check.
  2. zephead

    zephead TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,569

    given this information, i'd expect yours to be faulty as well. have you contacted the company?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...