Post breakup, T-Mobile offers BlackBerry users $100 credit for upgrade

1. Just a couple of days after T-mobile and BlackBerry parted ways, the magenta carrier said that it is offering its existing BlackBerry customers a $100 credit towards any new device. T-Mobile CEO John Legere announced the offer in an open...

Read more
  2. wastedkill

wastedkill TechSpot Maniac Posts: 1,117   +232

T-mobile are trying a bit too hard to become number 1 in the world, it might be good but they are super stupid and their systems are mega out of date.

When I called them to say I lost my job and couldn't pay my monthlies in 2 months time they said they cant do anything as their is no balance on my account and to call back when I missed a payment, then 6months later got a letter from debt collectors saying I havent paid and I need to pay them as I havent given a reason as to why I cant pay.

They are plain stupid I am starting to hate T-mobile I mean come on 2 months in advance and in 2014 they cant do anything unless their is a balance on my account... thats like saying the contract doesnt exist its just continues until I see some random cash being taken out of my account then I have to try getting it stopped lol.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.