TechSpot

Post breakup, T-Mobile offers BlackBerry users $100 credit for upgrade

1. Just a couple of days after T-mobile and BlackBerry parted ways, the magenta carrier said that it is offering its existing BlackBerry customers a $100 credit towards any new device. T-Mobile CEO John Legere announced the offer in an open...

Read more

2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,389   +329

T-mobile are trying a bit too hard to become number 1 in the world, it might be good but they are super stupid and their systems are mega out of date.

When I called them to say I lost my job and couldn't pay my monthlies in 2 months time they said they cant do anything as their is no balance on my account and to call back when I missed a payment, then 6months later got a letter from debt collectors saying I havent paid and I need to pay them as I havent given a reason as to why I cant pay.

They are plain stupid I am starting to hate T-mobile I mean come on 2 months in advance and in 2014 they cant do anything unless their is a balance on my account... thats like saying the contract doesnt exist its just continues until I see some random cash being taken out of my account then I have to try getting it stopped lol.