TechSpot

Poulsbo, WA

By Xenomorph
Aug 22, 2004
  1. Good morning everyone. My name is Preston Oehring, I live in Poulsbo Washington, im 21, I enjoy Long walks on the beach, and im a Taurus. Okay so that part is out of the way. I stumbled accross this site, looking for a solution to a problem I am having, which has still gone un-resolved. Anyhow, hope everything is going well with everyone, and Maybe I will hear from some of you in the near future. Dont work too hard.

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Nice to have you aboard. Hopefully we can get your problem rsolved quckly and you enjoy your time spent with us.

Nice to met you!!

3. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Cool. I'm from Whidbey Island. You may or may not have heard of it...

But yeah welcome to the boards and I hope you enjoy your stay!

4. Bug

Bug TS Rookie Posts: 79

I'm in Oly, WA. Do you LAN?
    Bug

5. Xenomorph

Xenomorph TS Rookie Topic Starter

I havent lanned since the J5 LAN I went to back in October, heh. I used to LAN all the time, I just never have time for it anymore since I work Graveyard. Do you know of one comming up?

6. Bug

Bug TS Rookie Posts: 79

Oh my, yes, I could find one a week... If only I didn't have to work... Life would be grand. There is one happening in Du Pont, WA at the Intel facility. 150 people. $25. Sept 25th.

I go to about one a month (work permitting). The one that will be the shizzle is the PDXLAN in portland. That will be March 2005 (500 people) with nVidia and BFG as sponsors. Even if you don't go to game, it is awesome to see the latest technology and see if you can win a raffle prize.

If you want more info, I have a calendar that lists most of the LANs from Oregon to Idaho. Let me know if you plan on going to any.

http://ssg.born2frag.us/

Bug

7. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Welcome aboard Xenomorph!

8. Xenomorph

Xenomorph TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you for the info, and thank you for the welcoming :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.