Power supply problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello gurus. Yesterday I moved my furniture a little and unplugged my PC, moved it to other room and after 1 hour I put my all wires back and switched PSU on, then tried to start my PC and nothing, just not working, but my mouse (Razer Diamondback) and keyboard (Logitech Internet Pro) led's lighted, Num, Caps, Scroll flashed once and mouses red 'neon' keeps shining but PC won't start. No any sound - nothing. Hope you understood what I mean. Quiet strange. I looked maybe any wires inside case have been removed but no, even wall-plug is same and tried all of them in my house. Even screwed my PSU and checked if anything is borken there but all seems to be fine. What can be problem maybe you can help, Thanks!

Also possible that you damaged the hard drive, or CPU fan, with impact from the lateral movement... or that it was just its time to die and is not related to the move.
With what you describe, I doubt that the problem is in the power supply.
You can get a pretty decent power supply tester for $10 to $25 depending on quality and brand name at Newegg, CompUSA, Frys, Outpost, and many other full service stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back