TechSpot

Powercolor Radeon 9200 Se

By NFSFAN
Mar 22, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI, a friend of mine recently brought his computer to my place to fix it up. Formatting windows... He decided that he wanted the video card to run cooler so he bought a KINGWIN KWVC-3 Cooler with heatpipes. I installed it and everything went fine and smooth. He wanted his games to run smoother and I decided to bios flash the video card to a 9600 XT which failed :dead: and I somehow managed by using a PCI card to flash back to the original bios. After boot it worked flawlessly, :angel: but when checking in the display properties, settings, adapter it says unavailable on all of them. :suspiciou So I deleted the ATI drivers and reinstalled them, but failed still it said unavailable. :confused: So i formatted the computer again and installed the ATI drivers, and it still says the same thing. :mad: If anyone can help me please much help would be appreciated. :grinthumb
    Specs:
    P4 3.0GHZ
    INTEL D845GBF MOTHERBOARD
    512MB of RAM
    POWERCOLOR RADEON 9200SE 128MB
  2. NFSFAN

NFSFAN Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 340

ANYONE??? PLEAZE -sobbing- :( :knock: :approve: ;) :wave: :hotbounce
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.