PowerDVD 5 Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
Saw this bit of news over at Warp2Search, Cyberlink has announced that their next version of the popular PowerDVD playback program will be released soon with new and improved features:

This new & improved version of PowerDVD is packed with many new technologies to enhance your video and audio entertainment experience. The all new CLEV™ and CLPV™ video video technologies enable you to watch movies with ultra rich quality and in any aspect you want. Plus, CyberLink PowerDVD now offers CLMEI™ so you can enjoy 2 channel encoded movies or audio files (such as MP3s or Audio-CDs) in a multi-channel, for a more true-to-life audio experience.

Cool, look forward to seeing a new version of PowerDVD.

Just curious, what's everyone else using here to watch DVD's on your PC?

I usually use PowerDVD 4... I also have WinDVD but for some reason I don't like it as much.

I usually use either NVDVD 2 or PowerDVD 4 (4 is XP right :confused:). When PowerDVD 4 first came out, I would use nothing other. But when NVDVD 2 came out, I had to use that because it had better audio and video support, and DVDs just looked better on it. Now I expect the same thing to happen over again. This year is turning out to be very exciting; first the several releases of next gen video cards and now DVD programs, what next? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back