Preliminary Removal logs. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, new to this and struggling with it all a little but I tried my hardest and have the logs as requested from the Preliminary removal thread after following the 15 steps.
This all came about because I could not get my bitlord to connect and found that it could be due to Malware? I have recently had my computer formatted to rid it of a "trojandownloader.xs" (this means nothing to me other then I recognise that a trojan is a virus.. lol) I had a few successful days with my computer back up and running faster then ever but alas bitlord will no longer connect and my pc seems to be getting slower and slower...

Anyway....

The Panda Antirootkit scan Came up with nothing!

Here are the logs!

Teatimer should have really been turned offf during the steps, but ah well, also the AVG log should have been set to quarantine, but at least it wasnt no action taken,

There are a few things in your Hijackthis log that could be cleaned up but over all it seems to be ok, Ill let someone whos a lot better at this than me have a look though.

You really should consider getting yourself a firewall though, especially if you download a lot. Comodo or zone alarm are great free ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back