TechSpot

Preparing for Sunday: Watch these "leaked" Super Bowl XLVIII commercials

By Julio Franco
Jan 31, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. For a single day in February, up becomes down, black becomes white, and those things that we normally fast-forward through become things we actively seek out. Yep, it's Super Bowl time and everyone can't wait to see what commercials the...

Read more

cliffordcooley likes this.
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,554   +2,894

Great! Now I don't need to bother myself with the game. :) (y)

NimbusTLD likes this.
  3. LukeDJ

LukeDJ TS Maniac Posts: 350   +112

The first two commercials are the wrong way around :p

4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Topic Starter Posts: 7,058   +645

5. TS-56336

TS-56336 TS Addict Posts: 609   +109

I just wanna see movie trailers.

6. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TS Booster Posts: 363   +86

What if I told you that Kia wasn't a luxury vehicle?

MilwaukeeMike likes this.
  7. Sigh...the whole SB commercial thing has gotten so over hyped.

Thank God for DVR...I can skip them too. :)

8. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Evangelist Posts: 737   +244

Axe : For when you absolutely, positively must have that stench of teenage desperation.

Ranger12 and NimbusTLD like this.
  9. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 620   +118

Personally, I can't stand the Budweiser commercials. The commercial has nothing to do with their product except a couple frames slapped on the end that say, "Budweiser". I'm sure it's good marketing and it sells beer but I give them an F-- for creativity.

I really like the KIA commercial. Fun to watch and I hope they are successful at giving their products a new perception. They've certainly come a long way.

Sodastream...I don't drink soda but...Scarlett Johansson. Will never buy their product but at least they kept my attention which is more than I can say for half of these commercials.

Carmax...I give them a D. Not sure they even used the slow clap in the correct context. It's a lot funnier when you do it after someone does something really dumb. It's supposed to be a mock applause.

I enjoyed Toyota's commercial. Terry Crew's is awesome and the commercial was creative. Nothing terribly funny but it kept my attention to the end and was enjoyable.

LukeDJ likes this.