Prey Review

Jos

Staff

Prey gives players freedom at every opportunity. It's ripe with moments that will be unique to every player and is a game that shines when you take your time and forge your own path. It falters when it tries to tell you a story, but you only have to listen to that tale as a last resort to see the end. It's better when its flexibility is letting you make stories of your own.

Read the full article here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say as long as you like System Shock 2, Bioshock, and Deus Ex, you should definitely like this game.

I paid full price (Christmas store credit) minus the GMG discount and don't regret getting the game at all.

This game is "OK" that's it for me. Sorry to be a buzz kill!

Why bother? I mean, that's your opinion and you're perfectly entitled to it and to expressing it, but you're really not saying anything at all. It's cool that you think that, but just saying that by itself, is more ambiguous to the point of irrelevancy, than it is a buzz kill.

Why must you fail me, comment-section reviews?

I haven't read any related the glitches, programming errors, crazy stuff and a lot of secrets that this game has, but that apart, seems to be a really good game and I'll will buy it when is in sale!

I loved the first game "PREY". but this is just horrible, like diablo3 was to diablo2.
I would have loved to see the 3drealms prey 2. that was golden.

Back