TechSpot

Prices dropping DX10:p

By D@nny
Oct 15, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As we've seen lot's of the high end graphics cards prices have dropped signifcantly from their past prices 2 3 months back. Now you can have a 7800 or 7900 nvidia series for 250 dollars easy. Do you guys think the ideal time to buy a new very high video card for a real cheap price would be after direct x 10 cards come out right? The 7950 DX9 card and the X1950 cards should drop even more correct? This is what I'm waiting for and when to plan to buy a new video card I just hope there not at there all time low prices now and video card prices will begin to rise again . Also who's planning to get a dx10 card when it comes out along with vista? If I do buy a totally new system I'll probaly due it by the end of 2007 but that's a long time to play with this old rig :(
    What do you guys think , will GPU prices drop signficantly when DX10 comes out ?
  2. F1N3ST

F1N3ST TS Rookie Posts: 1,088

I am buying a eVGA card right now, and i will step up to direct x 10 later.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.