Prince Of Persia Warrior Within , i cant run it on my computer plzzzzzz neeed helpppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys , plz plz plz , i need help , Prince Of Persia Warrior Within run bad and so slowwwwwwwwwww on my PC , my prossesor is P4 2.4 , my video card is , gigabyte powerd by G-FORC nevidia 128 ram 4000 MX and its serial number i found on da card is (GIGABYTE TE GV-NYC 128 TE) , and i have 256 ram , and alot of free space on the system drive , and free space on da game's drive , so what i can do to make it run gd or better than that?! , it workes with me well when da computer just started but after a whil about 10 mins or 15 mins it starts slow down again its killing me and workes well too when the prince not found in a crowded place , so plzzzzzzzzzzzz , am a big fan of prince of persia , spesialy warrior within , plzzzzzzzzzz any body help me,........ thnxXxXxXxXXxxxXx.

hallo coldfusion_150,among all 3 prince of persia games,only POPWW can be played on a P4 pc without an additional graphics card,though performance in that case is very poor.now so far i heard none of the POP game is supported by MX series graphics card and most probably while u are running POPWW with this 4000MX card,the power of the card is not being utilised and the game is running very badly as it runs on an ordinary pc without any video card.had u have any card excluding MX series,u could see the sharp difference in performance,i had a geforce 6200,not a very good one,but the game ran smoothly with all settings at their maximum...

thnx ani123 , i knowed that ma video card was da source of da game bad behavior , in anyway i,ll get a whol new computer in da next summer cuz dat one is killing me , cuz am waiting da next UBI upcoming hit assassin's creed and for sure no way to run it on mine :D , thnx ani123 again , bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back