TechSpot

Printer/media problems on computer, need help!

By crazykid99
Mar 18, 2005
  1. Hey, I downloaded some new movies off the internet to my computer and I tried to play the movies on to my Windows Media Player 10 but it said, "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. One or more codecs required to play the file could not be found." Where do I find all the codecs to windows media player 10 at? The movies that I downloaded that did work was Fat Albert, Hitch, the Grudge, Lemony SNicket, Boogeyman. I ge these movies in a program sharing program. One more problem. I just got 5 new black in cartridges for mylexmark Z715 printer but they ddon't wor. Th ink will not come out of the cartridge and it won't show on the paper. I tried using the other new ones and the same result came. My dad is a computer wiz and he tried to fix it but he was stumped as well. ANy advice? Pleasehelp me. Thanx

2. zephead

zephead TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,569

what are the file types/extensions?

3. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 6,503

When are you finally getting it, that your Lexmark Z715 is not a printer but an ugly doorstop?
    That piece of junk is defective, faulty, crap, not working, out of order, dead!

You can get most, if not all, Codecs here: http://www.codec-download.com/

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.