Pro Evolution Soccer 5 kicks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
New moves and even better control as Konami of Europe confirms an autumn release for its world-class football title

Football fans will be warming up in anticipation as Konami of Europe confirms that Pro Evolution Soccer 5™ - the latest in the acclaimed football series - will be released in the autumn for PlayStation®2, the Xbox® and PC-DVD.

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 has been developed by Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka and the same team responsible for previous versions. This Pro Evolution Soccer team has over ten years experience within the football genre and has an unrivalled understanding of football and how to recreate it for home formats.

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 expands on the realism and total control that has become the bedrock of the popular series and has earned it a legion of fans. Also returning in improved form will be the Master League wherein players can build and develop a team of no-hopers into an unbeatable team with a trophy room full of cups and accolades. Konami of Europe will be releasing firmer details of Pro Evolution Soccer 5's many key advances in the coming months.

"The Pro Evolution Soccer series goes from strength to strength and the new version represents yet another huge step forward," commented Kunio Neo, President of Konami of Europe. "The team have again worked hard to implement a wealth of new moves and to ensure that the realism beloved by its fans remains intact. We will release new details of Pro Evolution Soccer 5's many innovations in the coming months, and anticipate that both newcomers and die-hard fans alike will be extremely pleased with what we have to say."

http://uk.gs.konami-europe.com/news.do?idNews=93 :hotbounce

oh boy i love KONAMI. EA sucks assmar!

ive been playing ISS since the beginning.. and i loved PES 4 although the gameplay was good.. it was not absolutely easy running off the hand (foot).

I hope PES 5 will be smoother in gameplay and still such a pleasure for football-game enthusiasts.

I had an Xbox but its broken now..

Is playing a game with a PC-joypad on the computer still a nice feeling? any1 got any recommendations or experience?

Are you guys seriously asking for registration codes for games here? Don't you have one from your purchased copy? You won't be receiving a reg code for the game or any other game here if it's not perfectly legal to do so. Maybe this reg code thing is not what I think it is?

i dont have a key but mind you, posting your email publicly is an invitation to an open door for spammers....

Thread locked due to consistent requests for illegal info. Not sure if crawlers can grab your e-mails off this page, but if they can then it's probably well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back