Problem Accessing Some Sites Via Belkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a Belkin wireless router, l have 2 PC's connected to it and both cant get into selected sites - UK lottery being just one of many

Can anyone tell me if there are any settings in the router that can be altered to allow access to sites that l cant currently get in to

Both PC's worked fine before going wireless now both have the same problem - I have set IE settings to the minimum on everything but it makes no difference so l am assuming it has something to do with the router settings

Thanks in advance

Can you check that you definitely have a connection by going to another site that you have never visited before? Sometimes it can seem like the connection is working, when actually its just getting the pages from your cache. (Although, if you posted that message from one of the PC's then you definitely have a connection).

If you are definitely connected, but you can't see some specific sites, I would struggle to help. If you don't have any software that might be interfering (pop up blockers / firewall / virus / spyware / adware / cookie blocker / any software that basically blocks a site if it doesn't like something about it), then its most likely a setting in the router. I once had that issue and someone fixed it for me, but I forgot what its called... If I remember, I'll post back.

for belkin type in your browser search bar 192.168.2.1 this will bring you to your routers page ... look at the top right and make sure it says your connected .... next go down to utilities and save/backup settings to be on the safe side and then restore factory default that should do the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back