Problem At CMOS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want your experince men, Sorry I'm Not Very Good at English, But I Like It.

I Need service From Your Good Stuff.

I Want to Know a good answer to my problem, I have a PC Personal Computer That have me problem. I Want To Resolve My Problem, And This Is it:

I Have "Award Bios Motherboard" And A DeepFreeze Program, When I Lock My DeepFreeze... Any One Can Change The Clock At The Bios Setup And I Lose The Security Or The Deepfreeze Program and i want your experince men, Sorry I'm Not Vaery Good at English, But I Like It.

I Need service From Your Good Stuff.

I Want to Know a good answer to my problem, I have a PC Personal Computer That Give Me A Problem With it. I Want To Resolve My Problem, And This Is My Problem:

I Have Award Bios And A DeepFreeze Program, When I Lock My DeepFreeze Any One Can Change The Clock At The Bios Setup And I Lose The Security Or The Deepfreeze Program and Will be my pc not protected, Coz The DeepFreeze Will Be Disabled.

And When I Put A Password At My Bios Setup, Any One Could Put "AWARD_SW" Password, It's A Master Password For The Award Bios, So That Happenes Alot With Me....

Plzzz, Tell Me The will not be protected, Coz The DeepFreeze Will Be Disabled.

And When I Put A Password At My Bios Setup, Any One Could Put "AWARD_SW" Password, It's A Master Password For The Award Bios, So That Happenes Alot With Me....

Plzzz, Tell Me What To Do?!!!

I'm sorry, I am not familiar with "Deep Freeze". Never heard of it. You may want to post your country in your profile. Perhaps another member who speaks your native language can help you.

I'm Very Happy to you Tedster for answering me.

My Problem Is not at the "Deep Freeze" Program... My Problem With Motherboard, I think You Didn't understand what I mean....

Plzzz, I need Help ...
Shortly, I Want to Disable any one from changing my bios setup options... so that no one could change any thing in It...

My Motherboard Is "AWARD Bios", So Have a Master Password Is "AWARD_SW",so any one know this can type the last word and enter the Bios Setup and change any of it.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

As far as I`m aware, there is no way to block/disable the Award backdoor password AWARD_SW.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

howard_hopkinso said:
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

As far as I`m aware, there is no way to block/disable the Award backdoor password AWARD_SW.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
Thanks Your Replay howard_hopkinso, But I mean I Need to lock the save option on the Bios, I had See that at another Computers. They Let you enter the Bios Setup Window And Chacnge Any Thing And When You trying to press Enter At The "Save settings and exit" Option it didn't work with you, So You Can't Change any Thing in the Bios Setup.

So How Can I Do That ? ? ? ! ! ! !

fares_refaat,
Interesting accent you have. In your native language, do most words start with a capital letter? Also, you seem to be familiar with English language idioms. Like Tedster said, perhaps another member who speaks your native language can help, but Howard_hopkinso is right if that answers your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back