Problem getting my messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

nork

I have a problem with a guy. I belong to kijiji and i sell pc parts there. This guy was trying to sell ECC ram saying it will work in all pcs, even though we all know thats not true.
Anyway he decided to fix my **** and he did. I can go to kijiji and put up ads but i cant get the emails back when people respond to my ads.
Can anyone help me with this, please?
I hope im in the right section?
thanks

I contacted Kijiji this morning but i may not hear back at all if i cant receive their email. My outlook express is working fine except i cant get anything from kijiji.
Just click on this link here:

http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-home-garden-MOLDS-FOR-CERAMICS-W0QQAdIdZ71137531

Once you get to that web page, look over on the right where it says "contact poster by email" Inside the "message" box just put Hi Gary and enter the verifcation code and then click on the green "send" button. All done.

After that i am supposed to get an email but i dont get any from all my ads.

I replied to the Zip Drives one (may as well keep in context with computer tech stuff)
Note: the email I supplied isn't real, sadly.

If you didnt supply your email addy then it wont work, might as well have not done anything.
But i have friends testing it for me, still no go.

Sorry, not thinking right i was so upset. Of course you would know!
I found the problem. Somehow my messages are getting sent directly to my deleted file and when i leave outlook express they are deleted as per the setting.

Thanks for your help, i am all set here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back