Problem In Booting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys tnx for reading,

Basically I bought a New Motherboard on Ebay ( Kontron 886LCD/ATXU(GV) )
Brand New according to the seller when i replaced my old motherboard with the new one its just not booting up, I have the same HDD and DVD AND CD Drives

but bought a new memory for the motherboard, So before i connect the the DVD AND CD DRIVES with the IDE Cable to my motherboard they work i.e you can eject the cd etc. but if it is conected to the Mothereborad through the IDE cable it stops working i.e no current but the motherboards Fan is working but i cant hear any sound i.e beeps and also my monitor says that there is NO SIGNAL but it works all fine with my old motherboard??? WHAT SHALL I DO??ß

When i resrached it said something about the 4 pin power supply to my motherboard ( 4-pin atx12v ) but my power supply doesnt has that pin, is that why its not booting at all,

Thanks in Advance

Sounds like a hardware config problem. Look up the MoBo manual online and check what configuration options there are.

If you failed to connect CPU power, you mobo will not boot. I am quite sure your board has it. If not, get a PSU with the correct wattage and hookups for your board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back