Problem in CS 1.6 VALVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaFx

ok to start off i have an ATi Radeon X300 Pci Express GFX card, with net_graph 3 i am receiving 99-100 FPS constantly but still for some reason when i see people they are choppy and chop around instead of move on thourgh smoothly, my current rates are cl_cmdrate 101 cl_updaterate 101 fps_max 100 fps_modem 100 anti_aliasing off and its on performance... Someone please help me... By the way i have a Pentium 4 3.2 GHZ proccessor with HT and i have a Gig ot f Ram so i dont knwo why this is happening. plus the GFX card is 128 MB i canunderstand lag during smoke but choppyness all the time is unacceptable.. i also have a 3.0 MB connection and it acts like this in servers where i have 20 ping...

im sure, ive been playing that game for 4 years, its just a net tweaking command, 0.01 is LAN game value where the server set sv_maxupdaterate to 101 and sv_maxrate to 25000, then you set ex_interp to 0.01 according to valve engine interp value is the lower the more accurate, but it requires fast connection to the server so for most of the online servers you will need 0.1
if that doesnt fix your problem,then im sorry there's nothing more i can help you. but one thing for sure, it has nothing to do with your registry

Hmm ok ty for some reason it doesnt seemt o work but i can sertaintly tell you that my server is an HD gaming boosted serve rwith those rates u menitioned im not sure why im having problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back