Problem installing Fifa manager 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone i'm jorginio and i'm new in the forum.i have a problem installing Fifa manager 2008.In the middle of the installation process i get an 'insert disc' message.why is that;
its a 1 disc game and i've already tried to manualy install it but with the same results.the disc is new,original and i managed to install it in a different pc and it worked.
I also unistalled Emulators like Nero or Alkochol that could cause security conflict with the game
My pc specs are

Intel (R) Pentium 4(R) 3GHz
2.99GHz.1,00 GB of RAM and im using Windows XP Professional
ATI Randeon 9600 Video card

Can someone help me please;.

Please use proper thread titles from now on. Thanks.

If you are certain that the install CD is unmarked and perfect, it can only be your optical drive. This is confirmed by you being able to run the install routine on another machine.

thanx for info

I thought the same and someone told me there is something wrong with my RAM and that he will fix it for me.Thanx guys

I tried to do so,
but when the setup stars I recive a message that the exe setup fiole has done a serious problem and therefore windows must shut it down.
unfortunatly I have no choise but to press the ok buttion and exit the setup window...
There must be another way - i'm sure..
the question is - what it is?!

plz help me.
locomath

You know sometimes your CD/DVD Drive may be faulty and make some problem. As you ask you installed it on another computer and it work fine, so you can copy the installation files from the good computer to yours as EA Sports game did not put anything in windows folder so you can safely do it as I do it from my new pc to the old one and it work perfectly. Also you will need to copy a folder named "FIFAM08" in my documents too.

mines a diffeerent problem with this game when i double click the short cut on the desktop it gets to the ea sports its in the game screen the cuts off back to my desktop screen

any help would be apprciated thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back