Problem with Amazon.com

It's giving me a personalized search page. I was there earlier today, and the page you linked is telling me what I viewed etc.

I haven't closed my browser yet, which would clear the cookie.

I got the personalized part on the upper left, but the entire contents below wasn't displaying right. I just checked again and the middle part now displays okay, but frame below name on left is still messed up.

I've been having intermittent loss of internet connections lately. 2 on-site techs, 2 routers and a lot of resetting is where I am now. Net is working okay, but the URL in the Firefox tab doesn't look right either. You know how it is- it's easier to fix the problems of other than your own!

For what it's worth I'm getting a normal page. It happens that I'm already signed in and the page I see is what I would expect to see. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as I can tell. Using Firefox 3.6.12.

I am having a totally weird display! Something happened to corrupt Firefox. I updated/upgraded that. Now the connection problem is resolved- at least for now. amazon.com displays normally on IE6, but it still wacky on the updated Firefox. I only went up to FF v3.5.15 because I lose my Athena speech management addon after that.

I'll find it- somewhere. I hate it when others have hands on my systems! And there were 2 techs. Even though I sat there to watch them-most of the time-this is the first problem I've even had with the amazon.com site. I cleaned out the temporary internet files, Deleted the Cookies, downloads, etc. so I don't know where this display is coming from.

Back