TechSpot

Problem with canon image class mpc 190

By Kaylyn
Nov 30, 2007
  1. Hello Tech spot community!:D Anyone know where to download canon image class mpc 190 driver? and it keeps flashing "error #335" anyone happen to know what is it and how to fix it? Thanks!

2. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, Kaylyn, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your problem, try the Canon website and looking for a Downloads, Support or Drivers section and see if you can find your driver. If not let me know and i'll be happy to help :)

Really this should have been posted in the Device Drivers forum but i expect a moderator will move it for you ;)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.