Problem with FB and my computers

I am not computer/internet savvy at all. However, I have even called the IT people at work and they haven't been able to help me. I have two laptops a MacBook Air with Safari and a Microsoft Surface with (I believe) Internet Explorer. One day I tried to open FB on both computers and was unable to do so. I tried to do it at work and at home. I have even moved to a new house and I still can't get on. It appears that the page is loading (I don't get an error message) but it is on the ribbon. I can't see anything at all. I also have an iPhone. I have been able to get on FB using it. Our IT people loaded Chrome onto my computer and I can't see it there either. I have and I believe they have emptied cookies and everything else. Any ideas or solutions will be much appreciated.

Try this, in Google Chrome click the 3 horizontal lines in the top right & go down to setting then go down & click Show Advanced settings & check the Network part. It may not be that, but never know. Good luck :)

Try this, in Google Chrome click the 3 horizontal lines in the top right & go down to setting then go down & click Show Advanced settings & check the Network part. It may not be that, but never know. Good luck :)
Thank you. I looked there and it did not help me. I do appreciate the help though!

Thank you but it didn't work. I don't think it is my computer now. I went on other people's computers and it won't let my page be viewed, but it can be viewed on phones. I'm guessing that means it's a situation with Facebook.

Are these devices provided by your work? Or are they ones you bought for yourself? Because to me it sounds like your work has simply blocked/disallowed FB.

Back