Problem with memory on camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peking Duck

ok so my camera suddenly stopped recognizing my memory card and i used other memory cards i have and they all don't work in my camera!!! i was using camera fine with present card had like 150 pics on it and there still there but my camera only uses its internal memory every time i turn on and doesnt recognize that the card is in!!!! plz help : ] my camera is a Nikon s51 coolpix thz :]

Do you have a card reader for your computer? If so put the card in there and see if the card can be read. I would bet there is something wrong with your camera and not the card if you tried other cards. Its likely cheaper to just replace the camera than get it repaired, unless it is under warranty.

I've seen a camera not want to use an SD card before and you could take the card out and put it back in and that would fix it, I'm guessing it won't in your case because you would have had to do that when trying other cards.

lol yeah it should be under warranty but i miss placed the receipt and yeah the card get read because i put it in and took all photos off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back