Problem with MOH:AA cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have recently purchased MOHAA and am running v1.11 I have had great trouble getting the cheats to work on the game. I tried changing the target file, editing the unnamedsoldier file but whenever I mod it it changes back to its original state even if i save the changes. Whenever I Try to enter a cheat it says you must run with server cheat +1 or something like that. If someone could help me I would really appricate it.

weird. never had that problem. when you installed it, you didn't install game buster or some similar kind of anti-cheat function did you?

No, i dont ever install those do you have any tips on what I might do?
Edit- I was fooling around with the console in the lighting the tourch mission and like before when i enter the code it reads the set cheats 1 deal so i entered "cheats 1" and it says "cheats will be changed upon restarting" so i restarted my comp and loaded the mission again, the cheats did not work but when i was scrolling through my weapons i noticed that instead of the defult colt 45 I now have the silencer. everything else is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back