Problem with MOH:AA cheats

By Lentulas
Feb 25, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I have recently purchased MOHAA and am running v1.11 I have had great trouble getting the cheats to work on the game. I tried changing the target file, editing the unnamedsoldier file but whenever I mod it it changes back to its original state even if i save the changes. Whenever I Try to enter a cheat it says you must run with server cheat +1 or something like that. If someone could help me I would really appricate it.
  2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,067   +13

weird. never had that problem. when you installed it, you didn't install game buster or some similar kind of anti-cheat function did you?
  3. Lentulas

Lentulas Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

No, i dont ever install those do you have any tips on what I might do?
    Edit- I was fooling around with the console in the lighting the tourch mission and like before when i enter the code it reads the set cheats 1 deal so i entered "cheats 1" and it says "cheats will be changed upon restarting" so i restarted my comp and loaded the mission again, the cheats did not work but when i was scrolling through my weapons i noticed that instead of the defult colt 45 I now have the silencer. everything else is the same.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.