Problem with my card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

I have an ATI ALL IN WONDER 9700 pro card and I have problem with it. I have different lines and dots "matrix" style all over my screen when I play games and a little when I am not. I had this problem before, but it went away by its own by a couple of months. I do NOT want to wait again, and need to know what to do? The card isnt overclocked....please help i want to play GTA SA..lol

yes it works... i think my problem is what is called artifacting which i dont know what to do about it

For straters try cooling ur card down as this could be overheating problem as MAilpup says use some third party GPu fan before going for the new card. :grinthumb

videp card

Dario said:
yes it works... i think my problem is what is called artifacting which i dont know what to do about it

Darion when you have artifacts then it's belive it or not time to get a new video card :knock: .

Sebastian

compguy said:
Darion when you have artifacts then it's belive it or not time to get a new video card :knock: .

Sebastian

I got a fx5700le card off ebay for no guarantee that came with that kind of thing, tried everything but nothing worked, u can get little utilities to check that it is actually artifacting (although i am not sure what else it could be), and if it is, as Sebastien says, it is time to get a new card.

YellowC4S said:
Actually, I would recommend the ATi X800 XL. See the review in this months Computer Shopper.

Dario yellow picked a awsome video card I would stick with that.

Sebastian :darth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back