Problem with Realtek HD Audio Playback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a lot of problems on this forum where people cant use their mics with Realtek HD Audio but i dont seem to have that problem. My problem is with the playback i believe. For instance, while using skype, people that I'm speaking with can hear every sound my computer makes like game sounds or music as if the sounds were coming from their computer. At first I thought it was just my mic picking up on my speakers but people can still hear sounds on my computer even when the mic is unplugged! This is a very annoying problem so does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm having a similar problem. I just built a new computer and properly installed the latest Realtek HD audio drivers. But when using Ventrilo voice chat and transmitting a sound, if someone else talks at the same time, they can hear what they said. And what they hear is twice as loud.
I've messed around with and tweaked every volume setting on my computer, and nothing has fixed it.
Does anyone know if this can be fixed on Windows control panel, or on the Realtek audio control panel? ... Or at all?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back