Problem with red and blue lines that appear on monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am new and I really have a problem with my monitor. there are these vertical and horizontal thin red and sometimes blue lines that appear. it really bugs me especially when I'm viewing pictures. I have attached an image showing these thin red lines but I must remind you again that they sometimes appear as blue and can appear in vertical, horizontal and diagonal direction. please I really want some help with this. thank you in advance

Attachments

• file.JPG
    file.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 85
It sounds like your monitor is on the way out. The easiest way to check would be to plug it into another pc and if the prob is there, thats it. Maybe a bent pin in the plug you attach to your video card.

Typical problem of a failed or failing monitor. You may want to try the monitor on another computer... run it for four hours. If you don't have problems there, you need to consider your video graphics port or card.

Blue Line on monitor

I too am having issues with my Toshiba laptop--a solid vertical line running up (down?) the height of the screen. I see some of you were given some advice to hook to another monitor...What were your results?

If you had to buy a new monitor, how much moola (that's $) did you spend;
Did any of you reload the OS? Did that work?

Fuzzy lines

i have the same problem ... i really need help... every time i play a movie or play a game my whole screen goes blurred and freezes and causes a blue screen to come also whenever im not doing any multimedia activity i get fuzzy blue lines randomly whenever i open a new window .... i need a solution !! plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back