Problem with upload file in YouSendIt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Op2

Hello,

I have been using YouSendIt for a long time, and it seems working fine for me.

Last week, I just reinstalled my Windows XP SP2. After that, I cannot upload (send) file through YouSendIt anymore.

Anytime I try to send a file, it run ok for the whole time, but the last "successful" page never appear. This is what I get now:

I'm pretty sure this is not the problem with internet connection or location or anything else outside of my computer. I tried with the other "not reinstall yet" computer, with the same connection and it worked fine.

I wonder if there is any software that I need to install, or any kind of firewall that I need to turn off (I turned off Norton, Windows firewall, and even pop-up blocker, but none work).

Can anyone help me out, please?

Thanks for your reading,
D.

Thank you wolfram, I just downloaded FireFox and am using it to answer you :). I tried to send file in YouSendIt and it works great. Seem to me FireFox is a bit faster than IE.
However, I like the IE 7 and decided to keep it as my default browser, and will use FireFox for anything that can't run on IE ;).

Thanks again wolfram,
D.

I'm glad I could help. I have too noticed that Firefox is faster than IE7, IDK why. And several pages that IE won't open, I try them with FF, and surprise, they work great.

I love FireFox 2.0 hehe :)

Regards :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back