Problem with video drivers, after format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok heres my problem. My comp started to run really slow and after trying everything i possibly could i decided to reformat which solved the problem but then i ran into a other one, see now i have a problem with my video card drivers
i have ATI 9600xT 128 mb. Everytime i install netframe 2.0 and windows installer 3.0 which is required to install the lastest drivers my comp first would restart after installing which is normal process but then i would boot up into 4bit color in windows and then i wouldnt be able to change it to 32bit and the drivers we also defective.OVer a period of time i tried uninstalling and reinstalling every thing i even dl the motherboard chipset drivers but then instead of booting up into windows properly or with 4bit it would just keep restarting after the windows bars load up
PLz help Me :( im soo angry i think iam ganna burst

Yes i have tried the lastest drivers

but it doesnt seem to dectect it on my resend post 1hr ago since then i have just reinstall windows again hoping to get another shot at it but now i cant find a site to download windows installer 3.0 i cant dl it from microsoft becuz my friend and i are using the same windows key :( some onegave me a link to softpedia but i cant seem to find the same link to dl it

If you have already downloaded the drivers you have to activate them manually, they don't do it automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back