TechSpot

Problems After Uninstalling System Mechanic 6 Pro Edition

By EagleI
Jul 13, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I NEED HELP, PLEASE AND THANK

I made the mistake of installing Sys Mech Pro 6 plus the Anti-Hacker and the Anti-Virus companions, so I should have known better, enough said; at least it was the 30 days free trial version.

My problem now is that I cannot access all my accounts that are password protected like: the telephone company; the bank; hotmail; etc.

The respective front-end screens still will take my entry info and even my passwords by when I press the magic 'Enter' key they return a beautiful blank white screen, plain-zilch-nada-nyet!!!

The system remains live, no pop-ups; no error messages; I can go back to where I came from but I cannot forward from that point, if I press the 'Enter' key I only get a 'grunt' noise from the 'cpu' telling me that is 'busy' and to leave it alone when only 48 hr before (before Sys Mech Pro6 that is) I was able to access anyone of those accounts and do my biz with no problems.

I don't claim to be an expert but I'm not slouch either and I'm not ashamed to ask for help. I've tried everything that I know, all my settings are the same as before and yet is as if the people at Kespberry have had the last laugh on me.

Please and thank you, anyone?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.