Problems playing WARCRAFT3 online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrychieng

Anyone playing WC3 Beta? Need Help yo go online!

Pls voice out! I need help! My question is how do u choose a diff server? And my msg always said " unable to connect" Sigh!Cheers!

Ah! Should've known it was that...
Great, a game I've never played :p
You can't switch servers? Hmm. Do you have a screenshot of the multiplayer window you look at?

Originally posted by Vehementi
Ah! Should've known it was that...
Great, a game I've never played :p
You can't switch servers? Hmm. Do you have a screenshot of the multiplayer window you look at?

I can play single player but not on the net as it is still beta stage! Haha!

Doh!

So its just a single player beta then?

Wing Commander 3... A classic series.
Got them all. And Privateer 2: The Darkening with the English actor Clive Owen (plays the main character Ser Lev Arris)

:hotouch: :grinthumb

subject line edited by mod

:wave:Newcomer Welcome & Hello:wave:
Here's some tips for a more pleasurable 3DS experience.
http://www.3dspotlight.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=55#post55

Please Read FAQ's so you have an idea of how the Forum operates.

* Be mindful of our International Membership; use proper English & Grammar.
* Women & Children frequent the boards, watch your language! (TOS is strictly enforced)
* Please Post in the Correct Forum.
* Please use a Specific Question on the Subject Line.
* This will archive your subject for later searches/retrieval
* Subject lines like "Help me" or "I have a question" & other pleas of desperation are not useful in a help forum.
* Learn to use the Search Feature extensively to answer questions, for the following reasons:
* 1.) Redundant Topics: most popular subjects are currently being discussed, or similar questions have been answered.
* 2.) Links: we might forget a good link that was previously mentioned in answering your question.

Please read the 3Ds homepage www.3dspotlight.com & visit our sponsors
Feel free to quote the articles, guides, reviews & links.

(* subject line edited by mod)

Warcraft 3 Beta?

Did you sign up for it on Blizzard's homepage? I am pretty sure it is single player only, which kinda sucks. But hopefully they will release the game soon! I saw a preview of it over 2 years ago in PC Gamer, and now they have changed it so much, I don't know if it looks any good.

So, henrychieng, can you play single payer? And if so, is it cool? From the screenshots it looked as if it is a lot more like WC2 than the preview I was years back in PC Gamer.

Ah well, i wish i had gotten the beta :(

The Warcraft 3 Beta is indeed Multiplayer only. If I remember correctly, you are not supposed to be able to change the server. With that said, editing the registry or downloading one of the many programs can allow you to do this. You can use a search engine to search for this.

Originally posted by DaveSylvia
The Warcraft 3 Beta is indeed Multiplayer only. If I remember correctly, you are not supposed to be able to change the server. With that said, editing the registry or downloading one of the many programs can allow you to do this. You can use a search engine to search for this.

Thx got it work already! hehe! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back