Problems with BF2, no way, not after 3 years of release, but yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, so I am playing BF2 for months with no problems after I installed it on my comp and about 2 days ago it wouldn't load. I was like **** this and reinstalled it. Then it said my content was modified and I needed to revert back to the old version. I never did anything to modify it. So I uninstalled it again and deleted every trace from the registry to get a clean start. Installed, patched to 1.41, updated Punkbuster. No go, same ****. Make no sense how it works for 6 months then decides it doesn't want to work. Help appreciated.

Exactly what problems did you have? It's kind of stupid trying to ask for help but never saying exactly what happened. If it was a video problem like odd textures or artifacts you might have to update the videocard's drivers, if it was ping lag then it's your internet, please tell us what happened.

The problem I am having is when I try to join a ranked server it says that my content is modified and I need to go back to the original versino of BF2. The problem is I never modified my game files at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back