Problems with Game Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

I will get right to the point :)
When I am playing World of warcraft or Counter-strike I have terrible craphics...
I don't know the reason and I do have the highest graphics on. It is wired becouse everything was working fine untill today. So for some reason the craphics are really bad on those 2 games. Is there anything wrong with my computer? Give me some advice or ask for more details about what is wrong.

Can you post your system specifications, please? Have you done anything (new software, hardware, etc.) since yesterday? We need a lot more information.

Hello there!

I will get right to the point :)
When I am playing World of warcraft or Counter-strike I have terrible craphics...
I don't know the reason and I do have the highest graphics on. It is wired becouse everything was working fine untill today. So for some reason the craphics are really bad on those 2 games. Is there anything wrong with my computer? Give me some advice or ask for more details about what is wrong.

I had a computer that started to do the same thing a couple months ago, and soon after the MoBo died, along with the graphics card. How old is your pc? and what graphics card and mobo do you have?

The problem seems to be in the HDMI cable. But I get worse craphics when I play any game.... Maybe there is something wrong with the settings but I have tried most things in game settings and so on.

What are you meaning by your graphics are terrible? Can you please describe your problem a little bit more?

And could you please post your system specs? I can't really help you until I know what your specs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back