hello! :wave: yesterday my computer was attacked by windows system suite, i cancelled the installation, but it kept appearing. today my friend did system restore and restored it to 3.08., i think, but i have problems with loading my gmail(i tried using opera, mozilla firefox and internet explorer). also, i had some problems with loading other sites(they were redirected to some others full with advertisements and so, but finally i succeeded in opening them). i've googled a lot, so i found one post here and i think that our problems are pretty similar so i decided to follow 8-step viruses/spyware/malware preliminary removal Instructions and i'll attach the requested logs. i've had difficulties with step 7, but i hope that my log files are ok. i'm just a girl :blush: with no great knowledge about computers, so every help will be useful. thanks a lot!