Problems with my cnm minibook

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden

Hi Guy
I have a cnm minibook, am having promblems it keeps flicking and changing colours I have opened it up and re- set the moniter cable, am not sure what else to do can anyone help?

kind regards
Golden

Hi golden

You could try updating your graphics drivers first - they might be causing a problem. If not, you could have a video card issue or the screen itself is failing (in which case you'll have to take it in) .... hold thumbs for it to be a software issue and not a hardware one.

Spyder_1386 :)

thanks

Hi Spyder, thanks for your reply! am in training at the moment to become a IT tec I manage to sort out the flicking I took the laptop apart and reset the screen cable and the ribbin cable but I was unable to sort out the charging of co lour I going to take your advice and down load the drivers and see, if it the screen I can pick up a new one for 30 pounds thank god!!

thanks

Hi Spyder,
I thought I keep you up dated, thanks for all your support! I spke to the maker of this model they said there is no graphics drivers or video drivers for this model, now am a bit stuck, it could be the screen or th ribbon cable, i try the ribbon cable to see if it that if not I have to invest in a new screen. I got a Samasung R45 and am unable to charge the settings in bios it will not go into other setting am stuck on the main, can u help?
kind regards

Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back