Problems with my XFX RADEON RX 480 GTR

Hi, let me tell you that I bought my new PC piece by piece
- AMD Ryzen 1600x
- Motherboard: ASUS B350 PRIME PLUS
- 2x RAM Kingston 8 GB DDR4 2400 MHZ Hyper FURY
- Ventilator GAMMAXX DEEPCOOL 400
- Zalman ZM700-LX 80 PLUS power supply
- XFX RADEON RX 480 GTR 8GB

I have the next problem: After installing windows and all the drivers both motherboard, video card, audio, etc. Do not spend more than 10 minutes and the screen goes black and the pc crashes, so the only thing I can do is restart the pc and I get back to the same thing.

After formatting the PC about 5 times with different Windows, the problem persist, disconnecting and reconnecting everything again made no difference, so I decided to put my previous GPU (a GeForce 9800GT) and guess what, the PC has been for more than 2 hours Working perfectly, so I only can think that the new card is what comes faulty. I could realize that the fans of the GPU never rotated during the period that keeps the PC without problems, although from what I saw on the Internet, these only rotate when you start to heat up the GPU, so I can not detect which is the problem with the card (yes, the card is properly connected to the energy shown by the blue light that turns on when I connected the power cable, as the manual says). This is why I need your help to see if there is something that is doing bad I should simply go to the store to change my card

Greetings and thanks in advance

Back