Problems with searching memberlist

sjps220

When I do a search in the memberlist, if I select a letter to sort by, it will give me the first page of names starting with that letter. If I click 2 to go to the next page, it takes me to the second page of the entire memberlist.

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before. If it has, I'm sorry I couldn't find it.

I have tried solving this problem along with other one involving page navigation in subscribed threads (https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic40970.html), however I have had a hard time coming up with a feasible solution without breaking some of the hacks we have applied to vBulletin to better serve our purposes (better search indexing, friendlier URLs, promotion from external sources etc.).

I don't mean to neglect your request, as I have spent some time going through the issue myself, but for the time being I have placed this as secondary in my priority list. Perhaps if I can get some help from a developer friend, he will be able to resolve this better than I do :).

Thanks for your feedback.

me too

I am getting this problem too, everytime I try to recategorize the members and click page two, it brings me to page two of the whole list...

just letting you guys know

Back