TechSpot

Problems with uploading pictures on Gallery

By Sean
Jan 23, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. When ever i try to upload a picture in gallery, or anywhere in my gallery, uhh, it says
    The connection was reset
    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I dont have a firewall running(windows xp pro corp edition), And i turned Mcafee firewall off. It displays this when i try to upload when in Firefox ver(1.5) And It says Server Not found! in I.E..Im lost, does anyone else have this problem? :confused: :confused:
  2. Athena

Athena TS Rookie Posts: 69

Yes problems in the gallery I have also had would be I upload an image it shows its there until I leave the site then come back then it is gone.
    Also when I try to look at the gallery by the "Recent Date" sort option as soon as I try to go to page 2 it reverts to alphabetical sorting.
    bummer that :confused:
  3. Athena

Athena TS Rookie Posts: 69

checked today and the recent post problem is still there. Also I uploaded another image to see if this one sticks or not. Update, tomorrow :D

Edit: OK its tomorrow and the image is still up!! :angel:
    Well that is good news that it worked now to find cool stuff to up-load. ;)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.